BRIAN MAY MAKES CHILLING WARNING!

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 07:48




Brian May dropped by the Dark Beige office to chat, giving everyone a stark warning about another impending apocalypse. Ready yourselves, dear readers - not only do we have to worry about the credit crunch, global warming and violent chavs - we've also got to be vigilant when it comes to too much love...


Dark Beige: Hello Brian, how are you?

Brian May: I'm just the pieces of the man I used to be. Too many bitter tears are raining down on me.

DB: Oh, I'm sorry, you sound distressed.

BM: I'm far away from home, and I've been facing this alone for much too long. Oh, I feel like no-one ever told the truth to me, about growing up and what a struggle it would be.

DB: To be fair, Brian, you are 60 now?

BM: In my tangled state of mind, I've been looking back to find where I went wrong.

DB: And what have you discovered?

BM: Too much love will kill you, if you can't make up your mind. Torn between the lover and the love you leave behind. You're headed for disaster 'cos you never read the signs. Too much love will kill you every time.

DB: God, that sounds serious. I'm glad you've come here to warn us today. You're a good man.

BM: I'm just the shadow of the man I used to be. And it seems like there's no way out of this for me. I used to bring you sunshine, now all I ever do is bring you down, oooh.

DB: To be fair, I don't think you ever actually "brought me sunshine", no. I think my auntie quite likes you though.

BM: How would it be if you were standing in my shoes? Can't you see that it's impossible to choose? No there's no making sense of it. Every way I go I'm bound to lose, oh yeah.

DB: Okay-

BM: Too much love will kill you, just as sure as none at all! It'll drain the power that's in you, make you plead and scream and crawl!

DB: Brian!

BM: And the pain will make you crazy! You're the victim of your crime! Too much love will kill you every time!

DB: I really think you should try to calm down-

BN: Yeah too much love will kill you! It'll make your life a lie! Yes too much love will kill you! And you won't understand why! You'd give your life you'd sell your soul, but here it comes again! Too much love will kill you, in the end - in the end....

DB: I'm going to have to terminate this interview, Brian, until you CALM DOWN.


I'm reading: BRIAN MAY MAKES CHILLING WARNING!TWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment