GONE TOO SOON

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 10:47

The Site Where You Can Leave Your Tributes to Fallen Celebrity Street Soldiers


Arthur C Clarke, Author



i miss u so much...every wun is missin u itz not da same wit out u ere itz nt even da same around da endz anymre....i reali miss u but am glad ur inna better place nw god will take care of u bbz...luv u bre xxxxxxx

Brattie, Kent

I saw a person walking he looked jus lyk u,
Ppl tld me i was tewpid i was lyk rahh its tru
But then i had a dream lol da dream was bwt u 2
I kinda clokd it was a syn i fink syn frm u boo
Althou we kannot c u n mayb hear ur voice
Bt u here wif us 24/7 n every single choice
Its kinda crazy 2 fink bby boii u neva kummin bk
Cummon sense 2 stop da killin dat iz wot we all lack
So i noe ur death was realli sad bt it made me change azwell
Coz now i noe ma path in life to help me stop not go 2
I learnt bwt da killin, da gangz n all dat shit
I learnt 2 b a propa tru bredrin n stop da neeky shit
U tought me stuff wen ur alive n now wen ur dead too
Nd to me itz kinda crazy styll bt dats ow i noe ur tru
Ur helpin ppl az a angel, 4 sure ur goin lyk a gS
o gwan boi gwan bt noe i styl miss u arthur c xxxxx

Claire, Manchester



Charlton Heston, Actor




Oh muy daiz Charlie! U are truly missed by alla us. We aint gonna 4get ya and u rawlie no that. aniways thay say weve lost a solja and gained an angel and eye bleve that every second of the day. So im gonna finish off by sayin eye will always miss u and ure in our forts all the time. r.i.p nuff love alla tha way sooouufff soljaaa xxxx

Sarena, Birmigham


hey bby i miss u so much i neva wanted u 2 leave u knew i loved u and u tld me u loved me 2 wat kills it is dat i still got ur mobile numba on ma fone saved as ma hubby and still u had ma numba saved as wifey innit b i lov u and will neva 4 get u and 4 hooeva killed charlie burn in hell fire where ure supposed 2 be fam u dik u will pay 4 wat u have done i mean y u gonna kill som 1 dat is realli spershel 2 me if i knew u qwho killed billy u know wat i wud do i wud probably feel like killin u ma self i mean y u gonna kill a boi whoos got a life 2 live use lot are jus sad dats y u shot him coz u dont have a fukin heart its probably jus a big blak hole inside u

Steve, Falkirk


Jeremy Beadle, Prankster




R.i.p 2 my baby boi hu was always der wen i was upset nd fuck dat person hus chatin shit coz u myt b nxt fing lyk dis ent no game R.I.P

Kanal, Streatham


lol Beadle man look at u girls stil fighting over you, u stud! see all dem times i used to take da piss n its tru! ...i remeber our deep convos bout ur girls n my boy n all dem times u told me t b careful and stuf...all dem times we used t listen t music n tlk n u used t sing one wish n i used t take the piss outa ur voice remember? n allll the times we took da piss outa each ofr n d times wen lizzie had t clmb over us in da car so tht we cud both listen t my ipod at da same time....n dat time dat woman crashed into mums car n u cudnt stop laughing....n wen we used t run for the bus at seven sisters proper erly morning....n those sneeky fags we used t have wen we rele shudnt have!! i remeber wen u wer younger giving me grief bout how smoking is bad n then how everything changed so quickly and suddenly everything that was bad was normal........i wish we didnt have to grow up...i wish we could have stayed young forever n then all this could have been avoided....ther aint a day tht i dont think of you babyi love you always don't forget all the good times yeh? take care bro xmelx

Melanie, Derby

Mark Speight, Presenter




hol tite i dint kno him but wat eva he did he dint deserve dat. God bless

Petey J, Guildford


NOT A DAY GOES PASS WIV OWT FINKIN BOUT U I MISS U SOO MUCH! U DIDNT DESERVE WAT APPEND 2 U! WEN I FINK BOUT U OR WAT APPEND I FEEL LYK CRYIN! I WIL NEVA 4GET U TC UP DER LUV YA LOADS X X XxXx R.I.P fAlLeN sOlJaH xXx

Alan, Chippenham




I'm reading: GONE TOO SOONTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment