I WAS JUST IN MY OFFICE, AND I WAS SURE I HEARD A RUCKUS

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 21:51



By Shermer High School Principal, Richard Vernon

I was just sitting in my office and I was absolutely sure that I heard some kind of loud noise or altercation coming from the library that could, in general terms, be described as a ruckus.

You know the kind of thing - a few raised voices, maybe the clattering of quickly moved chairs, possibly even the faint thud of a dropped rucksack.




I went into the school library to find out more about the ruckus and those four asshole pupils were just sitting there in silence, like butter wouldn't melt. That other asshole Bender is locked in the gym closet - he won't be bothering anyone ever again!

I asked around as to what the ruckus I just heard was, and those wise asses just shined me off with some bullshit about maybe it was a cough, or a knock on the table. They were being very elusive about the cause of said ruckus, perhaps even questioning its very existence.

But I know I heard a real ruckus, and I will not rest until I find it how it was caused. No-one causes a ruckus on my watch!


I'm reading: I WAS JUST IN MY OFFICE, AND I WAS SURE I HEARD A RUCKUSTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment