By Matt Fraser

An exclusive MORI poll commissioned by Dark Beige has revealed that 99% of British people believe that I, actor / presenter Matt Fraser am the only man in the world to have ever been affected by Thalidomide.



This is possibly because I am the only person ever seen on screen to have been affected by the illness, having featured in two documentaries, a drama and an advert about the condition in the past few years alone. Now some are even calling for me to be banned, to allow other sufferers to have a chance of being heard and make the public realise that I'm not the only sufferer.


In the wake of this outcry, Channel 4 are planning to make a documentary about the controversy, presented by none other than popular TV presenter and Thalidomide sufferer, Matt Fraser.



"I’ll be looking into this emotive subject, and trying to get to the bottom of this whole mystery", I told myself. "Why are people so blindly prejudiced to this illness that they think only one man can ever talk about it? The simple-mindedness of these TV executives has got to stop. I’ll be travelling around the country, talking to Thalidomide sufferers ranging from me right through to myself, in a search for the real stories behind the sufferer’s condition (and yes, that is grammatically correct)".


I'm reading: I'M NOT THE ONLY THE ONLY PERSON TO HAVE EVER BEEN AFFECTED BY THALIDOMIDE (OR AM I?)TWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment