MY 9 YEAR OLD GRANDSON LOVES IT

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 21:13




By the Werthers Original man

I can still remember the first time he tried it. It was a wonderful, sunny afternoon three years ago, and my daughter had left him in my care. He's a wonderful little boy but he seemed a little tired and subdued that day, so I thought he needed a little treat to cheer him up.

I called him over with a sly grin, and asked if he was ready to be a big boy. I told him there was something special he needed to try if he wanted to be like his older brothers and his father before him.

The lad seemed a little apprehensive, so I reassured him that my own grandfather had done what I was about to do to him to me, and I had certainly never regretted it. I said that it could be a little funny at first, but he'd soon get to love it.

The tyke seemed reassured, so I called him over and sat him on my lap. Telling him to close his eyes and open his mouth, I slowly but excitedly unwrapped the smooth shaped treat from its tight packaging.




Once I held it naked in my hands, I carefully placed it in his mouth, and told him to suck it. This he did, as I watched excitedly, so keen to see the look of delight on his little face as he tasted that heavenly flavour for the first time.

After grappling with it contentedly for a few minutes, he swallowed the sweet treat down and looked up at me gratefully. "I love it, grandad" he said. We haven't looked back.


I'm reading: MY 9 YEAR OLD GRANDSON LOVES ITTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment