By Joe Malone, Widower

Whoa, kid, you got balls!

I've gotta say that normally when some wise ass comes in here, shouting his mouth off about what a bad ass he is, before murdering my wife in cold blood, it doesn't go down too well, and that's an understatement!

Let me tell you something for free, usually punks who come in here doing that are sent on their way with a fly in their ear and a sore ass!


MY DARLING JANEY

But, I got to admit, there's something about the way you barged in here, talking ten to the dozen before brutally slitting my wife's throat that reminded me a little of a young me - a head full of crazy dreams and schemes, a heart full of hate.

I've gotta say it - you're alright, kid. Sure. you're a little rough around the edges, and your murder technique could do with a little finessing (cut across the throat, not up and down!), but you got spunk, and heart. And balls. And I like both the cut of your jib, and kitchen knife.

Yeah...I think this could be the start of a beautiful friendship.


I'm reading: ALTHOUGH YOU JUST MURDERED MY WIFE, I'VE GOT TO ADMIT I LIKE YOUR STYLETWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment