Dark Beige: Hello Mrs De Menezes, I'm sorry about all this business that's been going on since 2005. Please don't judge all of London in one swoop - we're not all trigger happy gunmen.

Mrs De Menezes: Thank you

Dark Beige: I wondered if by way of an apology, you might consider a free trip to the cinema? Our treat.

MDM: How nice. What films are out at the moment?

DB: Well, there's the new thriller starring Al Pacino and Robert De Niro, Righteous Kill. It's supposed to be pretty good.

MDM: Oh, I love those two! Heat was amazing, and I also loved De Niro's more comic turn in Rocky and Bullwinkle.

DB: Exactly! The film could really take your mind off things...

MDM: Yes, that sounds wonderful. Just out of interest, what's the film's tag line? I always like to know.

DB: Let me see...erm...aah.

"There's nothing wrong with a little shooting as long as the right people get shot".

So...Pick you up at 8?


I'm reading: HI MRS DE MENEZES, WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME TO THE CINEMA THIS WEEKEND?TWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment