DEAR GILLIAN TAYLFORTH

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 21:05



Popular ex-Eastenders actress Gillian Taylforth advises on all your health concerns.

Dear Gillian,

Recently I've been suffering from severe headaches that leave me unable to do anything. It's the most intense pain I've ever suffered,accompanied by dry mouth, dizziness, loss of vision and in some cases, earache. What do you think it could be?

Milke, Hampton

"Doctor" Gillian says:

Dear Mike,

I'm no doctor but it sounds to me like you've got a bad case of pancreatitis. Pop your trousers down and I'll see if I can help relieve it in any way.

Dear Gillian,

I've got a diseased foot from a tropical bug, and now I suspect it might have become gangrenous and need amputation. It's definitely a problem based around the foot area of the body - can you help?

Bingo, Bolton

The Doctor advises:

If this ain't an open and shut case of pancreatitis, I don't know what is! Come on big boy, get it out!

Dear Gillian,

I have a pain in my eye that is definitely eye related. I asked my doctor and he said it's definitely NOT pancreatitis. What can you do?
Abdul, Newark

Dr Gill:

Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmmorry love, I was just fellating a sausage, what did you say?

PS Although I didn't hear, I'd hazard a guess you've got pancreatitis, the "other silent killer". You know what to do...



I'm reading: DEAR GILLIAN TAYLFORTHTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

3 comments

  1. Anonymous Said,

    I would like to make love to you will you let me .?

    Posted on 6 September 2012 at 12:06

     
  2. Anonymous Said,

    Dear gillian I have a 10 inch dick and it keeps swelling any idea where I can put it ?

    Posted on 21 September 2012 at 21:29

     
  3. Anonymous Said,

    Dear Dr gill my prick is stuck in your lovely sweet pussy , what should I do? A) Keep hammering away , B)try to take it out and stick it up your arse., or C ) tryto take it out and put it in your mouth ?

    Posted on 9 October 2012 at 10:13

     

Post a Comment