HAVE YOU CONSIDERED BUENOS AIRES AT THIS TIME OF YEAR?

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 21:19



By Mitch Winehouse, to daughter Amy

Sadly I've had to come out to St Lucia to make sure you're alright. Some of the reports and pictures from the papers back home had me a little worried. Now I'm here I can see that the sun and sea is doing you good, but there's still too many distractions. And besides, I don't really like Caribbean food.

I reckon that we- I mean you, you should think about going somewhere else to continue your rehabilitation break. Have you thought about Buenos Aires? I've heard it's a lovely, vibrant city, that could be just right for you right now.



Steaks, women and salsa...what a combination. One I've always dreamt about...you experiencing. And the whores, I've heard you can get a supermodel for less than a Subway meatball sandwich back home in Southgate.

So, anyway, maybe you should go out there, while I return to Britain and get on with my life of driving cabs and giving media interviews.

But if you should ever need me, perhaps because you've fallen off the wagon yet again, you know where I am. I can be packed and on a plane to Argentina in less than an hour. Call me.


I'm reading: HAVE YOU CONSIDERED BUENOS AIRES AT THIS TIME OF YEAR?TWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment