HELP! I'M TRAPPED IN AN 80'S TRAINING MONTAGE

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 20:11



The time is coming, and it's just begun, rise to the power, we will fight as one!

Sorry about that, that's the training montage music again. I've been trapped in here for 24 years now, and I'm starting to go a little crazy.

Teamwork, it's a bit of a fight, teamwork, and we must do what's right!

There we go again. I've got to get out of here. I've been training for an upcoming tournament of some sort by working out in various disciplines for so long now, I'd actually like to die. I would kill myself, but every time I try to slash myself with a blade, I'm jogging at dawn, while someone sings "Teamwork - The spirit will never die!"

I wouldn't mind so much, but I'm not actually that sporty in real life. When I entered the montage, I only expected it to be a few tough weeks condensed into a couple of minutes, but the film producers lost interest in finishing the movie and just left me there. It was a pretty shit movie, to be fair.

Why couldn't I have been left in one of those jaunty, upbeat shopping montages you get in chick flicks? Lots of trying on hats in mirrors to a fast beat. Or a makeover or something. Not forever stuck in the gym...I look so great but I feel so shit.

We live for the moment, no time for the past. Facing the future, we'll never come last!

Classic Montages

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlQOmO44_bA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDko7Utfqdg


I'm reading: HELP! I'M TRAPPED IN AN 80'S TRAINING MONTAGETWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment