DR DRE STILL JUST DIPPING THROUGH LA IN HIS CAR, LOST

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 20:02


WHERE THE HELL AM I?

1992: Now let the Chevrolet slide, as I dip a nigga trip to the south side, yeah

Rollin in my six-fo', Check this out

The sun went down when I hit Slausson on my way to the strip, now I'm just flossin

Check in my rearview, cause niggaz they will do jack moves


1999: Clip in the strap, dippin' through hoods (what hoods?)

Compton, Long Beach, Inglewood!

South Central out to the Westside (wessyde)

It's California Love, this California bud got a nigga gang of pub


2009: They see that low rider go by they're, like Oh my!

You ain't got to tell me why you're sick cuz I know why.

I dip through in that six trey like sick em Dre.

I'm an itch that they can't scratch, they're sick of me.

But hey, what else can I say? I love LA.


I'm reading: DR DRE STILL JUST DIPPING THROUGH LA IN HIS CAR, LOSTTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment