SNEAK PREVIEW OF JACK TWEED'S FUNERAL POEM

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 15:19



"You came into my life in Faces in Gants Hill,

Your smiling face gave me a sexy thrill.

I knew that you was off the telly,

So I overlooked your protruding belly.


We started going out, and had loads of rows,

But when you got ill, it was time for vows.

Wedding ones.




Also, I attacked a kid,

I'm sorry for them things I did.


Now you fly, fly so high,

In the sky, the sky, the sky.

Why? O Why?

Why did you die?

You're looking down now from the sky, the sky".

Update: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a151291/tweed-to-read-poem-at-goodys-funeral.html


I'm reading: SNEAK PREVIEW OF JACK TWEED'S FUNERAL POEMTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

8 comments

  1. Anonymous Said,

    Must have had some help from Andrew Motion.

    Posted on 19 March 2009 at 16:23

     
  2. Anonymous Said,

    When you got a 4th letter saying you had cancer,

    you went to BB in India, which was a bit of a chance-ah.

    you said you thought it might just go away,

    Which is a sad indictement of the British education system today.

    Posted on 19 March 2009 at 17:01

     
  3. Stefing Said,

    That's worthy of Pete Doherty:
    "I'm a rock god
    With a skinny bod
    I take loads of smack
    And smoke some crack
    People think I'm cool
    So who's the fool?"

    Posted on 19 March 2009 at 17:45

     
  4. Dark Beige Said,

    Kenneth Branagh: "I'm inspired by the Bard, and my face is full of lard"

    Posted on 19 March 2009 at 19:56

     
  5. Anonymous Said,

    Too soon

    Posted on 20 March 2009 at 02:15

     
  6. Anonymous Said,

    I'm simultaneously weeping and masturbating over LivingTv.

    Posted on 20 March 2009 at 12:14

     
  7. Anonymous Said,

    your mean poem has made me sick,
    i think that you are such a prick.
    I love jade, my queen of hearts,
    I'd like to kick your private parts

    Posted on 20 March 2009 at 13:19

     
  8. Anonymous Said,

    It just goes to show you can't be too careful.

    Posted on 21 March 2009 at 00:45

     

Post a Comment