My darling wife has been TAKEN. She's entered the AFTER LIFE, the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. Let's all make A PRAYER FOR THE DYING, and indeed the dead.

I was the first to hear of Natasha's death as I was her NEXT OF KIN. I had actually been in HIGH SPIRITS, I thought I was THE BIG MAN. Who knew that skiing would be THE PHANTOM MENACE?

You have to take a LEAP OF FAITH, I thought, when everyone said she was fine, and so I did. But now when I think about BEFORE AND AFTER, I feel like a fool.




The thing about Natasha is, she was A WOMAN OF SUBSTANCE. She was THE GOOD MOTHER, but not called NELL. Normally when I meet a woman it would take a while for me to open up and trust them, but with her straightaway I knew it was LOVE, ACTUALLY. It's just such a shame that those cursed skis became (K19:) THE WIDOWMAKER. Now I'm having a DUET FOR ONE. I didn't even have her in my DEAD POOL.


I'm reading: SNEAK PREVIEW OF LIAM NEESON'S SPEECH AT NATASHA RICHARDSON'S FUNERALTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment