IT ALWAYS SEEMS TO BE HALLOWEEN

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 17:23



By Michael Myers

It seems like every time I look at the calendar, it's late October again. Usually a couple of days before Halloween, so that I can plan and execute a homicidal spree which always comes to a climax on that date.

People ask me, what do I do for the rest of the year? The truth is, I can't really remember. It all just seems to go by in a blur until before you know it, the old pumpkin lanterns are out on people's porches again. Thinking about it, maybe it would be nice to go on a kill spree in early May, the fresh spring air and warm nights, or light up the festive season with a little brutal murder. But no, for now, Halloween it is.

Maybe next year when I've got my shit together a little more, I can look at maybe branching out into the summer. But no, for now, this is me. There's a credit crunch out there. Best just keep your head down and stick to what you know.


I'm reading: IT ALWAYS SEEMS TO BE HALLOWEENTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment