IT'S TIME FOR THIS MANCHILD TO GROW UP

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 21:22





By just about every Adam Sandler / Seth Rogen / Will Ferrell character ever

I've been acting like an overgrown adult child for a little too long now. It's time for this big kid to grow up and face a little responsibility for the first time.

But first, I need to go right down to the bottom and face a life of total failure, before somehow pulling it all out of the bag at the last minute, revealing that I've been sitting on some kind of incredible talent all along.

Only then will I get everything I want, and find that mystical balance between my old life of immature hedonism and my new life of responsibility. Time to grow up.


I'm reading: IT'S TIME FOR THIS MANCHILD TO GROW UPTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment