Gordon Brown has unexpectedly stepped onto the Michael Jackson bandwagon, calling an emergency press conference to tell the world: "We're all deeply shocked and saddened by the death of Michael Jackson. He was a very talented artist and icon who touched us all. Just like the credit crunch, his death has been bad.

I don't blame this recession on the sunlight or the moonlight or even the good times, I blame it on greedy bankers operating in an unregulated environment. These people would not stop until they got enough - money. They were smooth criminals.

I remember the time when the world was a more honest and innocent place, and to those times I say, I want you back. This recession is tough, but like Michael, we will beat it. We can heal the world, whether we're black or white. Or Asian".


I'm reading: DESPERATE TO BE POPULAR, BROWN GIVES PRESS CONFERENCE ON MICHAEL JACKSONTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment