I'M NOT SURE IF MY WIFE'S HAD AN EXPENSIVE MAKEOVER OR NOT

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 21:54



By Mike Bell, 41

I just came home from work, and I thought I noticed something a bit different about my wife Jane as she met me at the door with a kiss.

Was it her hair? Maybe a new top? Or was it a £400 professional makeover from a top salon? It was hard to tell.

Maybe it was just the strange light, the sunny June evening, or maybe Jane had been having a total beauty overhaul by cutting edge technicians for the past eight hours? I wasn't sure, so I thought it best to say nothing.

Now I'm here, having a good look across the dinner table in our well lit kitchen, and I'm still not sure. She definitely looks a little different, like maybe she's had some sort of total radiance body bliss package, or maybe it's just that I've had a drink.


I'm reading: I'M NOT SURE IF MY WIFE'S HAD AN EXPENSIVE MAKEOVER OR NOTTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment