HI, I'M MOLLY SHAN!

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 21:49



I'm just a soccer mom (and housewife!) from St Louis, Missouri

I'm just always so busy, I don't know if I'm coming or going! What with looking after my six (!) boys (hubby Todd and sons Bladen, Brantley, BJ, Brogan and little Chad) I never have a moment to myself.

I sometimes think my life is just like one big washing machine - the sports kits and clean shirts and jockstraps are like all the elements of my crazy little life, and they're all being mixed up together by fate (the washing machine). But you know what I think the important thing is? They're all getting clean, at least.

I love only two things besides Todd, my family and America (and my mom) - Ben & Jerry's phish food ice cream and my cat Missy. And CSI Miami. OK, that's 7 things, LOL!

My kids are such a handful - particularly Brogan! That kid's quite the young Todd - he thinks he's got all the sweet talk to make all the ladies swoon! The thing is though, he does. It's becoming a problem. I know that all my best girlfriends are suddenly all coming around because they like to flirt with my Mini-Todd (Brogan). Back off ladies - he's my son (and he's only 13).

Gotta go for now - hubby's calling!


I'm reading: HI, I'M MOLLY SHAN!TWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment