JORDAN: I THINK PETE MIGHT BE IN AL QAEDA

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 01:14



Appearing today on GMTV, Katie Price AKA Jordan has now revealed the hidden side to Peter Andre that she says many naive fans have totally missed - his possible close links to the Al Qaeda network, and general terrorist tendencies.

"I was always overhearing him on the phone, talking in a funny foreign language", Price revealed. "He said he was just on the phone to his parents back in Cyprus, but I'm not so sure. For all I know, he could have been talking to Bin Laden about some kind of cross between the 7/7 and 9/11 bombings - the 7/11 attacks."



Prompted by Ben Shepherd, Price continued: "And he had a funny little beard. he's evil".


I'm reading: JORDAN: I THINK PETE MIGHT BE IN AL QAEDATWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment