I ALSO HAVE SOME CELEBRITY RAPE IN A BANK ACCOUNT

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 15:13



Hello dear friend?

How are you? I know this message will come to you as a surprise since we haven't met each other before. I am Mr. Jack Tweed from Essex, but presently I live in Pentonville prison, because of the crisis in my country Sudan that makes me to lose my beloved parents.

My father works with Mill doll the gold service company here in Mali for nine years before they planed and killed him on his visit to my country including my mother and my 2 younger ones I was in school before the incident.

But before my father’s death, he have sum of USD$6.5Million (Six Million Five Hundred United States Dollars Only) lodged in a consignment box and deposited with a private Security Company here in Bamako Mali.

He also uses my name as next of kin/heir to deposit the consignment box. > Please I want to know if you will help me with your wealth of experience in business to invest this money into a legitimate business in your country while i will come over to your country to secure my life and continue my education in your country.

My dear, i am now an orphan and i am seeking for a God fearing someone to assist me receive this inheritance because this money is my only hope in life. If you are willing to assist me because of God; I will give you 30% of the total money for your kind assistance as soon as the money gets to your country and 10% will be set aside for any governmental tax or delivery charges from here or your country.

Get back to me as soon as you read this message for me to give you further information on how to proceed and get this consignment to your country. I have all the information related to this if you want to know more. > I wait for your urgent response,
Thanks, Jack Tweed.


I'm reading: I ALSO HAVE SOME CELEBRITY RAPE IN A BANK ACCOUNTTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment