X FACTOR ROBERT "SORRY" OVER TYRANT PAST

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 17:51



X Factor hopeful Robert Mugabe has apologised for turning to tyranny following the death of his brother.

Judge Simon Cowell was accused of glorifying totalitarianism earlier this week by allowing the 85-year-old to participate on the ITV1 talent show.

Mugabe revealed his despotic history after a series of images which show him rigging elections and crushing dissent were leaked online.

He told The Sun: "I was an idiot. I'm sorry. I was so stupid, I was 83 and trying to be cool. The older kids were dictators so I just wanted to be like them.

"But I never dictated daily. I knew you could get five years. And I know people who have been oppressed."

The contestant, who now lives with foster parents in Zimbabwe, added that he "lashed out" in the wake of the death of his brother Aaron, who died in a car crash aged 20.

"My mum wanted me to get away from Zimbabwe. Now I just hang around doing my music at home. I hate the idea of people seeing me as this dictator thug, that's not me anymore."


I'm reading: X FACTOR ROBERT "SORRY" OVER TYRANT PASTTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment