ANDRE 'TAKING LEGAL ACTION OVER PRICE SNEEZE'

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 13:42




Peter Andre has revealed that he is taking legal action over a sneeze made by his estranged wife Katie Price.

The Cypriot soul sensation felt that the former glamour girl's involuntary emission seemed to imply that Andre's song 'Unconditional' was a misleading account of his relationship with stepson Harvey. "He chose only to see him two nights every two weeks and that's not unconditional love," she told Heat.

Speaking to DB, Andre said: "I am going legal with it because that has really annoyed me."

When asked if the track may still be a possible single, he replied: "That will not affect the song. Everyone who knows me knows how I feel about Harvey."


I'm reading: ANDRE 'TAKING LEGAL ACTION OVER PRICE SNEEZE'TWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment