SNOOP DOGG: I LOVE KIZZLE UP APIZZLE

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 21:13




Spliffed out rapper Snoop Dogg has revealed the latest in a long line of unlikely bits of British culture he loves - cult 90s sitcom Keeping Up Appearances!



"Oh fo sho, Hyacinth was my homey", he drawled. "She was totally ghetto. And she was hot too...I wish she'd rubbed those white gloves over me, checking for dust and shizzle."

Snoop also loved Richard. "Yeah, that bad ass was my homey too", he chuckled, "brother was always getting it in the neck - "Richard! Richard!", but he straight manned up, did what the fuck he wanted".




"But Onslow was my favourite...that brother was a gangster fo shizzle. That ni**a brought the wifebeater vest to the West Coast! Before him, no one was rocking that look in the ghetto". On hearing that actor Geoffrey Hughes, who played Onslow is sadly fighting cancer, Snoop paused for prayer.

But Snoop reveals one character he isn't so keen on. "Who does that Vicar ni**a think he is? All looking down his nose at Hyacinth and her candle lit suppers? She made a real effort with that shizzle man, that's just disrespectful!"

"It's not her fault her mad poppa would always show up with his pants on his head, thinking he was still in the war".


I'm reading: SNOOP DOGG: I LOVE KIZZLE UP APIZZLETWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment