DON'T MESS WITH ME - I'M STEVEN SEAGAL

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 01:19




You really think you can mess with me? I’m Steven fuckin’ Seagal, you little punk! Show me some respect before I slap you like a bitch! You might think that you’re HARD TO KILL, but when I’m OUT FOR JUSTICE, you’ll be MARKED FOR DEATH.


You might think that you and your faggot buddies can make me UNDER SIEGE, but you’ll soon find out that you’re UNDER SIEGE 2 (See what I did there? Physical perfection and intelligence!)



You’ll be ON DEADLY GROUND if you make the misguided EXECUTIVE DECISION to mess with me. You don’t have a GLIMMER of hope, MAN (see what I did again?). Come to think of it, you kinda look like a fag so maybe my beauty is causing you FIRE DOWN BELOW, if you get what I’m saying. Either way, I’m THE PATRIOT and you’re just THE FOREIGNER, so if you don’t back off, you’ll get EXIT WOUNDS in your dodgy TICKER, leaving you HALF PAST DEAD.



When I go OUT FOR A KILL, not even the YAKUZA can stop me! I am ABOVE THE LAW! (Also known as NICO in Europe).



I'm reading: DON'T MESS WITH ME - I'M STEVEN SEAGALTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment