HI, I'M GEOGE TAKEI, AND I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY!

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 23:34



Some people don't realise quite how busy I've been in my career. When I popped up in Heroes in 2006, many acted like it was the first major role I'd had since Star Trek. Not true at all.



After Star Trek, I played Quincy's lab assistant in the hit show of the same name.

Then I learnt Kung-Fu and starred in films like Enter the Dragon and Fist of Fury.



Later I would put these skills to comedy use in films like Rush Hour and Shanghai Knights as well as in my classic portrayal of the hapless assistant Cato, who is always trying to attack Inspector Clouseau in the Pink Panther films.



Millions were thrilled when I accepted the role of Mr Miyagi in the Karate Kid film series because finally it meant I gave some of my tricks away.




Recently, I also took on the challenging role of playing one of the girls in the Charlie's Angels movies.



And all this time I was still returning a Mr Sulu in the Star Trek film series as well as playing a character in the new Star Trek:Voyager.



So don't call me lazy!




Inspired by Dom


I'm reading: HI, I'M GEOGE TAKEI, AND I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY!TWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment