I'M MIDDLE MIDDLE MIDDLE CLASS

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 11:50

By Jack Tennant, Ealing

The results of my class test have come back, and apparently I'm firmly middle middle middle class. My earnings, values and education level, not to mention overall quality of life, are the abosulte median of the entire nation.

I'm the very middle of the middle; if British society was a road I'd be that white painted line in the middle, which if you think about it is pretty handy as it means I won't get driven over by cars very much.

There were some indicators that had seemed to suggest I might be lower middle middle or even upper lower middle class - my predeliction for holidays in Portugal, for one, and my belief that Bravo Two Zero is the best book ever written.

But that wine tasting course I did in 2005 has helped drag me up, as has my brother Sean, the solicitor, which almost pushed me into upper middle middle class for a moment!

I'm also grateful that my enjoyment of the Bravo channel has not been overly dwelled upon.


I'm reading: I'M MIDDLE MIDDLE MIDDLE CLASSTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment