I'M REFORMING

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 19:04


By John Leslie

First Take That, then Led Zeppelin, then the Spice Girls...now me!

That's right, after a five year career break due to a little bit of unpleasantness, I'm reforming myself and getting back out there, to delight my fans with a new album of hits.

My first project is a concept album featuring cover versions of my favourite ever tracks, entitled John Leslie (stuck) in A Minor.

These will feature my gravelly Scots burr belting out a diverse range of hits, with the lyrics changed to take into account all that business with those accusations.

Tracks include:


It's not Consensual (Tom Jones)

Johnny B Goode (please!) (Chuck Berry)

What's love got to do with it? (Tina Turner)

Raper's Delight (Sugar Hill Gang)

Don't fear the Raper (Blue Oyster Cult)

Keep Oh So Quiet (Bjork)

Rape On (Happy Mondays)

Don't Let That C**t Go Down On Me (please!) (Elton John and George Michael)

Bring the Pain (Method Man)

Ruff Ryders Anthem (Ruff Ryders)

It Wasn’t Me (Shaggy)

Getting Away With It (Pet Shop Boys)

And many more...

I'm also hoping to do a residency at the O2, there's just a few details to hammer out.



I'm reading: I'M REFORMINGTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment