MINORITY REPORT, WITH TOM CRUISE

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 22:52



Hi there. It's me - Tom Cruise again, with my round up of how those ethnic minorities have been acting this week.



Oriental Asians are doing really well. They've kept their heads down, got on with things, and not done any of that kung fu that you've got to watch out for.




The other Asians have been a little feisty - apparently "Bollywood" movie Koch Koch Hota Hai did better at the box office than my last movie, Lions for Lambs. Come on guys - less of the attitude!



The black people are doing real good. With Obama winning the democrat vote and Leona Lewis still wowing the charts, these guys have really turned things round.



But the middle easterns have a long way to go. Yeah, we all love falafel, but come on people, stop bombing each other! Try to be a little more like me and beard number 3- sorry, I mean my darling Katie. I really love her, whoo!


I'm reading: MINORITY REPORT, WITH TOM CRUISETWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment