MY FAVOURITE MOVIE, WITH KERRY KATONA

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 20:48




Every week a different celebrity tells us about their favourite flick. Last time, eccentric soccer star Paul Gascoigne told us about his love of Jason Takes Manhattan.

http://darkbeige.blogspot.com/2008/05/my-favourite-movie-with-paul-gascoigne.html

This time, educational subnormal Kerry Katona tells us about her love of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.



People always say I'm doing coke, but I'm not. I'm just bipolar. That's why I love this film - I totally sympathise with Jack Nicholson and that lot with him - none of them are mad, they're all just a bit bi-polar.



The evil nurse is a bit like Heat magazine, she's always holding them down by papping them when they're just in their tracky bottoms, and alleging that their boyfriends are drug dealing control freaks.



The little cute guy with glasses is my favourite, he's so sweet! He reminds me of an uncle that died back in the 80s, he was like an uncle to me. I'm still hurting from the pain of his loss by violent beating in a Warrington pub.

Read all about it in this week's OK! magazine.



The big Indian bloke scares me. I don't like him. The way he murders my Jackie, then smashes through that window is so fookin' disrespectful! I hope they caught him and made him clear it up. They don't show what happens, but that's hopefully what it were.



I love Jack in that movie. He reminds me of my Mark - tall, handsome, wild, with a mischievous streak in his eye. Just as Jack ruffles feathers in the loony bin, Mark has upset many of my close friends and family. Fook 'em!



I don't know what happened in the middle of the film, as I fell asleep, but when I woke up, I saw Jack napping and getting killed by that Asian feller.

I fookin' love that film.

P.S I'm bi-polar.


I'm reading: MY FAVOURITE MOVIE, WITH KERRY KATONATWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment