GET ON YOUR BIKE, BRITAIN!

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 20:52




A Hoy here! It's me, Chris Hoy, AKA "The real McHoy", treble Olympic gold medallist, MBE, Knight Bachelor and BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2008.

I'm the official SPOKESman of an exciting new government initiative to get Britain fit through cycling.

I want you to get off of your sofa and stop watching You've Been FRAMEd and get cycling. I'm not here to PEDAL you idle promises; I WHEELy believe we can do this together.

In TANDEM with that other Scots sports powerhouse Gordon Brown, I've devised a plan to get us all back on the road. It'll be a lot to HANDLE(bars) in the short term, but if you stick with the plan and don't TYRE, we'll soon be in GEAR.

Perhaps the credit crunch is getting you down, and you need a boost because your house is stuck in a CHAIN.

Please just SUSPENSION your cynicism, and get involved.


I'm reading: GET ON YOUR BIKE, BRITAIN!TWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment