IT'S GARY LITTER!

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 21:20



Come on, come on! Stop dropping litter!

Alright! It's Gary Glitter here, disgraced former glam pop titan and new government spokesperson for their latest anti-litter drive.

Hello, hello, I'm back again, and when it comes to putting my used litter in the bin, I'm the leader of the gang. Remember me this way - the man who told you to stop the drop. You'll be doing alright with the boys if you follow my advice. What your mama don't see is, dropping litter is really wrong, as it pollutes the environment, but I'm not going to stop until you listen to me, even if it takes all night long.

A bin asked, "Do you wanna touch me?" and the answer is, I do!


I'm reading: IT'S GARY LITTER!TWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment