ERIC MENERHAUER - STUFF

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 22:00



Tuesday March 3rd, 19.18pm

Today I’m a little more chilled. Math was kind of cool, though I don’t know why, and after school I swear I saw Jill Rayner looking at me kind of funny. Not like, “yeah, I want to fuck you”, but kind of “hello there, maybe I’d like to fuck you”. It’s been a while since I seen any action, so I’m kinda stoked!

Me and Jake and Randy are hopefully going to be scoring a lid tonight, and then we’re going to go and get real high! I’ve already got a real cool mixtape with some cool old shit on it. Not like Green Day or anything, I mean old – the Doors, a little Lynryd Skynyrd, Pink Floyd, Hendrix, all that shit. It’s going to be rocking. We’re going to just chill at Jake’s, watch cable, smoke a bone, it’ll be a blast.

Brian McCracken is the biggest dick in Oakdale High. I mean, by a mile. Have you seen the way he walks around like he’s been shot in the leg or something? Yeah, maybe with your dad’s steroid gun, McCracken!



Stuff: Everyone’s always going on about Britney, but straight up, I’d rather fuck Kelly Osbourne. Seriously. Straight up. Totally. Ok, I’m lying.




Vanilla Coke: What’s that all about?

Does anyone else really really hate Zac Effron? I’d like to kick him in the jaw. Just seeing his stupid face makes me sooo mad!

Personally, I can’t wait for Crank 2. Can they improve on perfection? Let's see!

Instead of Facebook, which is really faggy and lame, they should have like, Assbook. That would kick ass. Or kick face, or something.


I'm reading: ERIC MENERHAUER - STUFFTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment