1ST BIRTHDAY: I'M SURE I WAS JUST CHASING A MAN AND A LARGE DOG

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 22:13




By the Scooby Doo monster



I was just running along and chasing a scruffy-looking man and a large dog, who have been meddling in my business. If I catch them, i'm going to rip their arms off! However, I've come round this corner, and they're absolutely nowhere to be seen.But there are these two hairdressers here, who have offered to give me a cut. Well, why not? Can't hurt.



Hmm...I've never seen a dog cutting hair before...they should get that guy on YouTube!

I remember that other time I was chasing those two, and I went round a corner and they had disguised thmselves as hot dog vendors. They tasted pretty good, as well. They wouldn't try to pull that one again, would they?

Hold on...they have! ROARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!


I'm reading: 1ST BIRTHDAY: I'M SURE I WAS JUST CHASING A MAN AND A LARGE DOGTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment