ERIC MENERHAUER - THINGS THAT SUCK

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 22:53



Saturday, 4th April, 11.20pm

Stuff that sucks: Zac Effron is 17 again in some gay new movie. Well, I'm not even 17 yet, and I know I hate it. I'd rather star in some reverse movie called Suddenly 42, where I suddenly wake up and am really old and lame, than watch that shit.




Madonna trying to adopt another African kid. Ha ha, fail.

I need a girlfriend. Not having one is starting to really bum me out. I might have to become a monk or something at this rate. Maybe I could become Brother Cadfael and solve murders and shit. Actually, that would still suck.

I'm sick of this credit crunch shit. I'd rather we go back to talking about Iraq and stuff. Seriously.

I hate Obama's wife. It's not racist or nothing, she just annoys me.


I'm reading: ERIC MENERHAUER - THINGS THAT SUCKTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment