ERIC MENERHAUER - BASEBALL CAPS

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 15:01




Thursday 9th April, 9.48 pm



Is it just me or are all people who wear baseball caps assholes? Based on the evidence put before me today at the mall, I would say definitely. What is the point of a baseball cap? I don't mean in baseball itself, I kind of get that it's part of the uniform and that it can keep the sun out of player's eyes (though half the time they play at night or in the rain so it's still kinda lame). I mean wearing it everywhere you go like a date rapist - school, the mall, even at home! Are they actually just really worried about the sun getting in their eyes? Listen up you assholes, I've got an Eric Menerhauer weather report for you - the forecast for your lives is nothing but rain. And failure.



Glad I got that off my chest. Down to better stuff: I saw a girl at the mall who looked a little like Kate from Lost (kinda), and she asked me the time! And do you know what I said? "I don't have a watch, but it's on my cellphone". Then suddenly that asshole Jake said "it's five past two", even though she was clearly talking to ME. But I still don't care as she smiled at ME when she said thanks. Now I just have to start hanging out at the mall all the time, in the hope that she might somehow need to know the time again. That sounds like the concept for a really faggy chick flick starring Kate Hudson and Keanu Reeves, where a couple trapped in time can only meet at a mall or something. But this would not suck in my case.



I want to go to Florida with Jake and Randy and Paul Jones this summer. Randy's aunt has a condo down there (not condom, condo) in Tallahassee, and we're all going to go for a week and hang out and bone chicks. But I have to ask my mom and dad first, so I'm waiting for the right time. I did think the right time might be at dinner tonight, but in the end everything went wrong and I ended up calling dad a boner. Life sucks sometimes.


I'm reading: ERIC MENERHAUER - BASEBALL CAPSTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment