ERIC MENERHAUER - BARELY LEGAL

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 02:46



Saturday April 11th, 5.23pm

I was just "having a little me time" with a copy of Hustler's Barely Legal, if you know what I'm saying, when I was struck by a thought that almost put me off the job at hand (almost, but I still got there).



I realised that I was there, just 16, jacking off to pictures of models who are 18, so actually two years older, but still feeling like a seedy old pervert who was 50, because of the creepy vibe of it all. Am I the world's first backwards paedophile? It's possible.

Still getting over the double date from hell. That bitch Lisa updated her Facebook profile saying "last night was soooo lame". Like, do you need that many o's, Lisa? Because the only O I'm getting from your face is an "Oh my God, I feel like I wanna barf". Sorry, that was lame. I could normally come up with something better than that. This is how mad this girl has made me. Why do you punish me like this, God?


I'm reading: ERIC MENERHAUER - BARELY LEGALTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment