ERIC MENERHAUER - HUNGOVER

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 20:39



Saturday 18th April, 12.34pm

Man, I feel like shit. Like, sooo bad. I've honestly never felt like this. Last night this guy Dean Emmerson had a party at his house, because his parents are away in Denver. You know those parties you always see on movies like American Pie where everyone is having the time of their lives, beautiful girls are hanging out by the pool in their bikinis, jocks are chugging beers and a fat guy has taken his top off? Well, this was nothing like that.

It was kinda lame, actually. There were hardly any chicks there, and the ones that were there were either butt ugly or with their boyfriends. There was me, Jake and Randy, but most of the other people were assholes from the year below, or randoms from other schools. There was a fat goth chick who kept trying to talk to me, and this Serbian asshole who wouldn't stop rapping, but really badly.



The only cool thing was how much booze was there. I don't know who sorted it out, but there was beer, vodka, some lethal fruit punch and quite a lot of other shit, even wine. We (me and Jake) ended up drinking a LOT of it, just downing as much shit as we could. At one point some asshole even said that we were taking too much and it wasn't all for us, but Jake just told him to bite his ass, which seemed hilarious at the time, and still does.

Anyways, I don't normally get anywhere near as drunk as I did last night. I mean, I've got wasted before, believe me, but I don't usually have access to so much free booze, and such a wide variety. I don't remember what I was doing, but I remember being outside and starting to feel a little out of it, like manic, and apparently I just started freaking out and jumping up and down and laughing, and shouting for everyone to look at me. Apparently I thought I was being really funny but no one was laughing, and then some chick said something snotty and I just erupted, and called her the ugliest chick in the entire world.

I don't really remember all of this that clearly, but "thankfully" Jake was there, and Randy too, who filmed it all on his phone and is threatening to put it on YouTube, the asshole. Apparently I told this chick that I'd been all around the world, from New York to Paris to Tokyo (all lies), and I'd never found anyone more disgusting looking than her. Then her friend slapped me hard in the face, I fell over and was sick.

Next thing I remember I'm in McDonalds, where Jake and Randy had deserted me! Jake swears that they were trying to get me home, but that I kept getting really aggressive and then being sick and falling asleep.

Well, I eventually got home and thankfully my mom and dad were in bed, but I screwed things up by puking so loudly. But they were kinda ok about it.

I feel like total shit, and all because I drank too much and acted like a total asshole. Being hungover is cool.


I'm reading: ERIC MENERHAUER - HUNGOVERTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment