ERIC MENERHAUER - THE ICE CREAM INCIDENT

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 21:43




Monday 20th April, 2008

Today was back to school, and it sucked harder than Lynsey Lohan at an MTV Awards after party. Sorry, I've been watching too much E! network. Anyways, it was lame being back. I had double math where Mr Bogermill was making no sense, and then in history I got into an argument with Michael Ogen who was being like, a TOTAL ASSHOLE.

He tried to mock me for my slight, uneventful slip at the door of the classroom, when I stumbled very slightly on some friggin ice cream. What asshole brings an ice cream to history? "Oh yum, this pistachio will go down great with some founding fathers and sprinkles". Butt monkey.



It was a total non-incident, totally. Like, no one hardly laughed at first. But that ass clown Ogen was all up in my face, going like "Menerhauer's had a little slip! Watch how you go there, Menerhauer", which was really pissing me off. I told him to go and wipe his face on my ass, and I gave him like, this angry stare, which I actually thought was going to shut him up, but then he goes and says "Why are you staring at me like that, Menerhauer?" and starts calling me Eric Menerstare and Eric Menerglower, and most annoyingly, even starts talking about Eric's Men-er-shower, which he described as some kind of bathroom where I pay men to come and wash themselves and bone me.

I can't believe I was actually having the shit ripped out of my name by a guy called Michael Ogen. Well, let's just say someone suddenly became MIchael Onan. Just leave it at that. But that jerkwad had still ruined my whole day, and hearing that that bitch Lisa Hames went to watch 17 Again with some older guy at the weekend did NOT help.

I should be pleased, really. I mean, I could never love a girl who didn't hate Zac Efron.


I'm reading: ERIC MENERHAUER - THE ICE CREAM INCIDENTTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment