ERIC MENERHAUER - KIRSTY MCBAIN

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 00:15



Friday April 24th, 11.57pm

Man, I think I'm finally over Lisa Hames. And totally under Kirsty McBain, if you know what I'm saying. Not literally, not yet. Gotta say though, that would not suck. Or maybe would, if you know what I'm saying. I'm not being rude or nothing. But I'd like to, if you know what I'm saying.

Enough of these lame innuendos, I'm kinda drunk, but basically, I'm in love. She's in my history class but I never really noticed her before, not until she started talking to me tonight, which is kind of a crazy coincidence. She's kinda pretty. Kinda.

We walked home from the Ezeefreeze and she took my cell number. I'm so stoked I don't even mind that some ass clown sent me some anonymous message calling me an asshole on MySpace.

I think they're like a cyberbully or something. But that just sounds lame. Like some asshole who tries to actually bully a computer. "Do not process any more data or I'll stick my dick in your hard drive".

That sounded gayer than I'd hoped, (I'm drunk), which is cool as I was actually being the cyberbully. I rule.


I'm reading: ERIC MENERHAUER - KIRSTY MCBAINTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment