ERIC MENERHAUER - TWITTER

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 19:55



Monday 27th April, 6.13pm

Totally I finally joined Twitter. I still think it might be kinda gay, but I'm sick of being left out of Jake and Randy's little in-jokes. Besides, I reckon chicks dig it. Follow me if you're as lame as everyone else out there; like those million assholes who follow Ashton Kutcher. Apparently people are often just sitting at home and think to themselves "what does that asshole from The Butterfly Effect think about social injustices?". And they can actually find out.


I'm reading: ERIC MENERHAUER - TWITTERTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

1 Comment

  1. tonyleepeters Said,

    OMG Eric on twitter? surely a gift from the gods. hope you are following!

    Posted on 28 April 2009 at 13:01

     

Post a Comment