ERIC MENERHAUER - KIRSTY'S KINDA UGLY

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 20:44




Wednesday 29th April, 6.33pm


Not so sure about Kirsty McBain now. I was looking at her today in class, we sat in our normal seats because we're just taking it slow. I sit to the right side with Randy and Jake, while she's front left with that ugly ass Donna Hairn. So I could get a good 'left ear and cheek' view, with occasional flashes of full face.



Well, I'm ambiguous about the whole thing now. At first I was looking at her and thinking she looked kinda hot, maybe like a slightly fuller Reese Witherspoon. But then I started to notice how her chin juts out a little at the front, and she looks forward in a really goofy way, like she's a little retarded. Even her ear was annoying me. It looks like Willem Dafoe. The whole experience was not good, and I normally like history. Well, not totally hate it.

Back to the drawing board. I'm still young, healthy. There's still time for me.

Isn't there? Please? God?

Shit. It's over for me.

No it's not, you ass.


I'm reading: ERIC MENERHAUER - KIRSTY'S KINDA UGLYTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment