ERIC MENERHAUER - KIRSTY'S AN UGLY BITCH

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 16:52



Friday 1st May, 11.02am

Writing this between math and phys ed. One has sucked, one will suck. Kirsty McBain is now ignoring me, since I told her I was just so busy with school stuff that I didn’t have time to see her. She got kinda angry as she said that I never seemed like the studious type (bitch!) and that besides, SATs aren’t coming up for ages.

I told her to leave the amateur sleuthing to good old Jessica Fletcher, but the reference went way over her (grotesque) head. So then I said leave it to The Mentalist, and of course she got that crappy TV reference.

Now she’s going around bad mouthing me to anyone who’ll listen, but luckily for me that is basically five ugly chicks and that retard Todd Lerner, who probably wants to bone her himself.

Well, help yourself, Lerner, and hopefully by the end of it you’ll have lived up to your name and learnt how to not be a total asshole the entire time. But I ain’t holding my breath, except for when I’m downwind of Kirsty McBain’s fat sweaty ass, if you know what I’m saying.

Tired of this shit. Phys ed is gonna blow.
Hurry up weekend, I need to smoke a bone and then bone a chick and then maybe smoke a chick or something. Man, I wish.


I'm reading: ERIC MENERHAUER - KIRSTY'S AN UGLY BITCHTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous Said,

    Do you have a contact? I found about this from a friend of mine. That picture is of me, and my name is not Eric!

    Posted on 2 May 2009 at 16:15

     

Post a Comment