ERIC MENERHAUER - BASEBALL CAPS PART 2

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 20:45



Monday 11th May, 8.21pm




Remember my theory that all people who wear baseball caps are assholes? No? Then where were you? Anyways, I was always kinda just talking about guys wearing them when I said that. Like, I hadn't even considered the whole 'girls wearing baseball caps' conundrum. I'm not sure what I thought, really, but I guess I would have probably chosen asshole, just to be safe.




But then today I saw Lisa Hames wearing a Yankees cap, and she looked hot, which was all good and had me questioning the whole issue. But of course, she was still being a total bitch while wearing the hat, so in a way she was safe in 'baseball cap = asshole' territory. Now, I just don't know what to think. It was the last shit I needed to be worrying about when I've got a ton of work to do, but I spent the whole weekend playing Xbox at Randy's like a total ass. AND I've got a massive spot on my chin because I basically spent the whole weekend sat a couple of meters from a giant plasma screen, eating Twinkies and drinking beer and Dr Peppers.


It all sucks ass, really. But what can you do? You just got to keep going, keep doing the best you can. That was gay. Don't know what's up with me at the moment. It's like I just don't care about nothing.




I'm going to Las Vegas this weekend with my parents and my stupid sister, it is going to totally rock. We're staying at the Hard Rock Hotel, for Christ's sake. Too cool. OK, I care about that. And boning someone.


I'm reading: ERIC MENERHAUER - BASEBALL CAPS PART 2TWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment