ERIC MENERHAUER: CELEBRITY PEDERASTS

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 19:52

Ohio's angriest teen blogger




Thursday October 8th, 7.12pm

Ever thought about how many so-called 'celebrities' look like total kindergarten lurkers?

Well, I have. To be honest, it's just about the ONLY thing I think about at the moment, as I've got no girl, no car and school sucks an even bigger boner than ever before.

I guess I should go outside and play some sports or something. That might help.

No, that's gay. I''m just gonna sit here and 'name and shame' instead:



Robin Williams: "Ooh, he's so crazy and funny...no, now he's all dark and dramatic..." No, he's a total kiddie admirer - STAY AWAY



R Kelly: Does this count? He actually IS a pederast. Which doesn't surprise me looking at that stupid beard.



Chevy Chase: He used to be so vibrant, so handsome. Now, kids better hope he don't become Chevy Catch, with that creepy old face.



Clay Aiken: Eeww! Look at that face - who let this guy out of jail? What do you mean he hasn't been in jail? Just look at him!



Al Roker: Today's weather forecast: a lot of 'warm showers' for the under-5s, if you know what I'm saying!



Ellen DeGeneres: Oh what, so she can't be a pederast because she's a woman? I've seen Dateline. Besides, she's a lesbian.


I'm reading: ERIC MENERHAUER: CELEBRITY PEDERASTSTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment