10 SONGS PETE TOWNSHEND MIGHT HAVE SUNG

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 22:44




  • 1. I'm the leader, I'm the leader, I'm the leader of the laptop

  • 2. Don't stop researching, got to hold on to this laptop

  • 3. I'm the cream of the crop, I rise to the laptop, I never eat a pig, 'cos a pig is a cop

  • 4. Like a virgin, researched for the very first time

  • 5. My laptop brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, it's better than yours

  • 6. A la la la la long, a la la la la long long li long long long, c'mon! Girl, I want to make you research

  • 7. All you need is research

  • 8. Oops, I researched again

  • 9. Hello, is it research you're looking for?

  • 10. I could fly higher than an eagle, but you, you are the wind beneath my research


More Pete fun here: https://twitter.com/realptownshend


I'm reading: 10 SONGS PETE TOWNSHEND MIGHT HAVE SUNGTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment