WHAT THE HELL'S WRONG WITH BEING PUT IN A BIN?

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 06:59



By "Singing Binman" Andy Abraham, from X Factor 2


What the hell's 'bin' going on? Why has everyone got it in for poor Mary Bale? They shouldn't be hounding this poor woman, they should be giving her a knighthood! Arise Dame Mary Bale, for services to bins! And cats!


So she put a cat in a bin - what's the problem? Sounds like a treat to me! Who wouldn't love to be shoved inside one of those big plastic boxes of desire, thrashing around surrounded by waste and maybe even excrement? 15 hours isn't long enough!


It makes me feel VERY excited just thinking about it...stroke my back, pick me up and BAM! In I go! Yes please!!!!


I've come



I'm reading: WHAT THE HELL'S WRONG WITH BEING PUT IN A BIN?TWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment