MY FAVOURITE MOVIE, WITH MITCH WINEHOUSE

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 23:43



Here Amy's media-shy poppa tells us about his love of classic 1993 comedy, Another Stakeout ("Sequel to the hilarious Stakeout" - The Sun).

People don't realise how fragile my Amy is. She's just a frightened little girl underneath all the tattoos, and crack. Maybe that's why I love Richard Dreyfus' character Chris Lecce in the Stakeout movies - he seems so tough, with his rapier moustache and hairy wit, but actually he's just a big vulnerable baby.

My Amy never could trust me growing up - daddy was baddie, if you know what I mean. We were a dysfunctional family - much like the hilarious dysfunctional family that Dreyfus, Estevez and new kid on the Stakeout block, Gina Garret from the DA's office (played by the radiant Rosie O Donnell) and her pet dog Archie make as they pose as husband, wife and son, to escape detection as they do surveillance on an endangered mafia witness.

This witness is being secretly held until the trial, when a violent attempt against her that kills several of her guards is made. She disappears and Lecce (Dreyfus) and Reimers (Estevez) are called upon due to their excellent surveillance record, to stake out a lakeside home where she is believed to be. It's a bit like those paparazzi scumbags staking out my darling Amy as she goes around buying sweets and punching strangers at 3am!



My Amy, poor Amy. Little Amy, O Amy.

I'm her dad, Mitch. I try to avoid the limelight.





I'm reading: MY FAVOURITE MOVIE, WITH MITCH WINEHOUSETWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment